Tuesday 5 November 2013

Ripudaman Handa: I am doing Nach Baliye 6 only for Shivangi

Nach Baliye 6, Ripudaman Handa, Shivangi

The doe eyed Masterchef is all set to add tadka to the stage with his beau…


Nach Baliye 6 will see Masterchef Ripudaman Handa maaroing thumkas with his lady love on the stage. The super-cute heartthrob had a million hearts on fire when he won MasterChef – Kitchen Ke Superstar. And now, he is all geared up to add spice to his performances with Shivangi. “Winning Masterchef- Kitchen Ke Superstar has given me an added advantage; I know what flavour the audience is looking for. Jokes apart, I think all the jodis are great, but I will use all the masalas in the kitchen to make a yummy dish out of my performance,” said Ripu.
When we asked Shivangi as to how she feels about Ripu’s dancing skills, she said (blushing), “He doesn’t dance. He has never danced but is doing it only for me, and is putting his best foot forward.” Ripu added, “There are two reasons why I am dancing now. One- Shivangi really wanted to participate in the show and two- the choreographers have done one hell of a job.” So has he given up cooking? “Not at all, cooking is my passion and will always remain so. Like I said, this is something that I am doing only for her,” he said.
Ripu will now break a million hearts when he dances with his baliye, Shivangi. On this she said, “We have been together for quite some time now. And have known each other since the time we were in Delhi. I think more than breaking hearts, people will love to see their favourite chef dancing and showcasing some real chemistry with something other than food!” Is marriage on the cards, was our obvious next question. “Not so soon. I can now proudly introduce him to my parents. But there’s still time to tie the knot,” she replied.
“We both have a long way to go when it comes to our careers. Currently we have time on our side and we want to make the best of it,” Ripu added to the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment