Wednesday 6 November 2013

Why is Kareena Kapoor Khan scared of working in South films?

Kareena Kapoor scared to work in south films

From massy entertainers to heroine-centric films, Bebo has done it all and quite well. She is one actor who loves to experiment with her films and roles. Then why is Saifu’s wifey scared of going down South?


Rumours are rife that filmmaker Priyadarshan is eager to cast Kareena Kapoor Khanin his next film opposite South superstar Mohanlal. Reportedly, the film is based on the life of the valiant warrior Kunjali Marakkar. While Saif Ali Khan’s Begum has been getting many South film offers, the B-town babe hasn’t been approached by director Priyandrashan. In a recent interview, Kareena cleared the air and said, “I haven’t got the offer. I don’t think I will do a Malayalam (film).”
But even if a good South film comes her way, the Talaash actor won’t accept the offer as she can’t speak any of the South languages. “I get many offers from South but I get scared to work as I can’t speak Tamil, Telugu,” added Kareena.
Looks like the South Indian cinema will have to wait a little longer for this Bollywood hottie, hai na?

No comments:

Post a Comment