Monday 21 October 2013

I want to work with Ranbir Kapoor: Anisa Butt

                                                      For Anisa Butt, British Indian actress who makes her debut with movie Baat Ban Gayi in Bollywood, it was only acting that she wanted to do since the age of 12. She has grown up watching movies of Rishi Kapoor and in current league of actors she is immensely fond of Ranbir Kapoor.
 Ask her what sneaked her in Bollywiood and she says, "I am a Punjabi born and brought up in London. Films have been integral part of my life while growing up. And I remember at twelve I decided that it is acting that I wanted to do. I have grown up watching movies of Rishi Kapoor- Saagar, Bobby there are many.. I really admire him." 

And in a recent interview she has expressed her desire to work with Ranbir Kapoor among all the B'wood actors? "Yes... I think it is in his blood. Honestly for Ranbir Kapoor I feel despite being from Kapoor family, he is so grounded. He is a very versatile actor, always willing to do something different and challenging and that's what I like about him. I don't know but that also might be the reason, I am taking his name some way or other in every interview. I really want to work with him, I will get to learn so much from him!"

No comments:

Post a Comment