Wednesday 23 October 2013

Why will Kareena Kapoor Khan not observe Karva Chauth?

Kareena Kapoor Khan will not fast on Karva Chauth

Contrary to reports, Bebo will not observe Karva Chauth for Saifu. But why? Read on to find out….


It’s a well known fact that Kareena Kapoor Khan loves food. Coming from a Punjabi family, that’s not surprising hai na? Though her life may have altered a bit after she got married to Saif Al Khan last year, one thing hasn’t changed at all – her love for food! Well, that’s one of the reasons why the Gori Tere Pyaar Mein actor won’t fast on the occasion of Karva Chauth for her hubby dearest this year. The B-town babe also believes that she doesn’t need to prove her love by staying hungry.
“I don’t need to starve to prove my love. I am not going to fast. I am a Kapoor… I can’t live without food. I would celebrate it by eating, working, by promoting my film,” said the Begum at an event.
Well, we certainly like Bebo’s practical thinking and we are sure even Saif does, right BollywoodLifers?

No comments:

Post a Comment